National Diversity Links
Diverse Law School Student Organizations
LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
Southern University Law Center
Tulane University Law School
Diversity Reports and Articles
- ABA Report -- Diversity in the Legal Profession: The Next Steps
- Diversity Issue of the Louisiana Bar Journal (April/May 2009)
- ABA Diversity Summit Preliminary Report
- The ABA report on the employment of lawyers with disabilities
- "Gender Pay Gap at Law Firms Not Performance-Based, Say Researchers" by Karen Sloan (The National Law Journal, September 14, 2010)
- Women Pay 'Steep Price' for Time Off Work; Supreme Court Nominations Are Example" by Debra Cassens Weiss (ABAJournal Law News Now, August 4, 2010)
- New Millennium, Same Glass Ceiling? The Impact of Law Firm Compensation Systems on Women (MCCA, July 2010).
- "Survey Shows Recession's Impact on Minority Associates" by Susan Hansen (The Minority Law Journal, October 5, 2009).
- "A Primer on Racism" By Richard Thompson Ford (Slate, Sept. 30, 2009)
- Why More than 75% of Minority Female Lawyers Leave Law Firms Within 5 Years.
- Diversity Scorecard - 2009 By Ed Shanahan (The Minority Law Journal, May 01, 2009)
- LAW FIRM RANKINGS FOR 2009
- "40 Diverse Companies" By Rachel Zupek, CareerBuilder.com writer.
- "Why Should Companies Offer LGBT Benefits?" by Daryl C. Hannah(DiversityInc. Magazine May/June 2009).
- "Rick Palmore: Demanding Diversity" by Stephanie Francis Ward (ABA Legal Rebels Remaking the Profession Aug 24, 2009).
- "Too Many Women Lawyers are Like Oz's Dorothy, Partner Says" by Debra Cassens Weiss (ABA Journal Law News Now July 8, 2009).
- Major Companies Pledge $30 Million to Minority- and Women-Owned Law Firms.
- Law firm diversity planning on a shoestring budget (Your ABA newsletter, March 2010).
- Annual National Surveys on Retention and Promotion of Women In Law Firms (By The National Association of Women Lawyers and The NAWL Foundation)
- "We're Outta Here" by Malaika Costello-Dougherty (California Lawyer, February 2007)
- Diversity Scorecard 2011 Report of Survey of Diversity in AmLaw 200 and NLJ 250 large law firms; published by AmericanLawyer.com
- Report: Promotion of Women to Partnership Stalled in 2011
- Study Finds Disconnect Between Numbers and Narratives in Associate Job Reviews--But Only for Women (ABA Journal Weekly, Oct. 24, 2011)