Elections: What Members Need to Know about Online Voting
For this LSBA election cycle, voting will be conducted online-only. No paper ballots will be mailed.
To make this voting procedure as smooth as possible, here’s what members need to know:
- Online voting began on Nov. 25 and will continue through Monday, Dec. 16.
- Members received an email with their E-ballot between 8 a.m. and noon on Nov. 25.
- The sender address is “LSBA_Election_Admin@vres.us” and the Subject Line references “Louisiana State Bar Association E-ballot.”
- The email includes the member’s PIN number and a link to the voting website. On the voting website, the member must type in the PIN number to access the ballot. Ballots will only include races for which the member may cast a vote.
- Members who do not have an email address, or members preferring to vote from the LSBA website, will be able to log-in from the LSBA website to a special log-in page that will ask for additional information (Bar roll number, birth date, zip code). To access this special page, members may click on the “Vote Online Now” icon at the web link below.
- E-ballots will be emailed again to those members who have not cast votes (on Dec. 2
and Dec. 9).
For more information on elections, go to: www.lsba.org/BarGovernance/Elections.aspx.