Annual Meeting / Summer School Registration Forms
Download Annual Meeting/Joint Summer School Registration Form
Download the form, and then submit the appropriate form with payment to:
Seminar Registration - Louisiana State Bar Association
601 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70130-3404
(504)619-0137 • (800)421-5722 • fax (504)598-6753
||By May 23
|Legal Services/ Gov't./ Academia¹
Registration is for LSBA member and spouse/guest when indicated on Registration Form.
- includes seminar registration, programs, business meetings and admission to Lawyers' Expo;
- electronic version of the seminar materials for attendees to download;
- daily continental breakfast/coffee/refreshment breaks;
- up to two adult tickets to the Opening Reception on Sunday, June 1, 2014;
- up to two adult tickets to the YLD Reception* on Monday, June 2, 2014;
- up to two adult tickets to the Family Dinner Dance* on Monday, June 2, 2014;
- up to two adult tickets to the Beach Bash* on Wednesday, June 4, 2014;
- up to two adult tickets to the Supreme Court Reception & Installation Dinner* on Thursday, June 5, 2014
* Spouse/guest name must be indicated on the Registration Form to receive tickets included in registration. Additional tickets for children and guests will be available for purchase for the social functions.
*To purchase additional tickets for events, please contact: Kaya Koban, Louisiana State Bar Association, Kaya.Koban@lsba.org or call (504)619-0116 or call tollfree (800)421-LSBA, ext. 116.
*For registration questions, please contact: Annette Buras, Louisiana State Bar Association, email@example.com or call (504)619-0102 or call tollfree (800)421-LSBA, ext. 102.
¹Special Pricing applies to judges, lawyers employed full-time by local, state, or federal government, and lawyers employed full-time by legal aid agencies or indigent defense agencies.
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellation of registration must be received in writing by the LSBA no later than Friday, May 23, 2014. Cancellations will receive a full refund, less a $30 administrative charge. Absolutely no refunds will be made after Friday, May 23, 2014. Requests should be mailed to the Louisiana State Bar Association, 601 St. Charles Ave., New Orleans, LA. 70130-3404; faxed to (504) 598-6753; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.