Annual Meeting / Summer School Registration Forms
Download Annual Meeting/Joint Summer School Registration Form
Download Golf Registration Form
Download Tennis Registration Form
Online registration for 2015 Annual Meeting / Joint Summer School is now closed. Onsite registration is available Sunday, June 7, 2015 from noon to seven p.m. Please visit the registration desk at Sandestin Baytowne Conference Center for assistance. You are still able to download forms from the link above.
|Legal Services/ Gov't./ Academia1 / New Lawyer2
Registration is for LSBA member and spouse/guest when indicated on Registration Form.
- includes seminar registration, programs, business meetings and admission to Lawyers' Expo;
- electronic version of the seminar materials for attendees to download;
- daily continental breakfast/coffee/refreshment breaks;
- up to two adult tickets to the Opening Reception on Sunday, June 7, 2015;
- up to two adult tickets to the YLD Reception* on Monday, June 8, 2015;
- up to two adult tickets to the LCLCE Reception and Beach Bash* on Wednesday, June 10, 2015;
- up to two adult tickets to the Supreme Court Reception & Installation Lunch* on Thursday, June 11, 2015
- up to two adult tickets to the Family Poolside Party* on Thursday, June 11, 2015;
* Spouse/guest name must be indicated on the Registration Form to receive tickets included in registration. Additional tickets for children and guests will be available for purchase for the social functions.
*To purchase additional tickets for events, please contact: Kristin Durand, LSBA Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or call (504)619-0116 or call tollfree (800)421-LSBA, ext. 116.
*For registration questions, please contact: Annette Buras, LSBA CLE Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (504)619-0102 or call tollfree (800)421-LSBA, ext. 102.
1 Special pricing applies to judges, lawyers employed full-time by local, state, or federal government, and lawyers employed full-time by legal aid agencies or indigent defense agencies.
2 New Lawyer special pricing applies to those lawyers admitted to practice on or after June 1, 2011.
Summer School Materials
ATTENTION! To access and view the written CLE materials for each CLE presentation for Summer School, simply click the title of the presentation to download/print OR download/save the materials to your electronic device. Please note that Internet access WILL NOT be available in the Conference Center. It is suggested that you download/print OR download/save prior to arriving in Sandestin.
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellation of registration must be received in writing by the LSBA no later than Friday, May 22, 2015. Cancellations will receive a full refund, less a $30 administrative charge. Absolutely no refunds will be made after Friday, May 22, 2015. Requests should be mailed to the Louisiana State Bar Association, 601 St. Charles Ave., New Orleans, LA. 70130-3404; faxed to (504) 598-6753; or emailed to email@example.com.