Rules Governing Reservations
The following rules have been adopted for the 2013 Joint Summer School and Annual Meeting. Please note that members must make reservations directly with Sandestin by using the Housing Request Form. Please read these rules carefully to avoid any confusion and/or disappointment.
- Send the Housing Request Form directly to Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort (address is on the housing form). Only reservations submitted on the Housing Request Form will be accepted. No telephone reservations will be accepted by the host properties for space within the LSBA block. At the end of each week, the resorts will forward to the LSBA a computer printout of all reservations. The LSBA will check reservations against meeting registrations to confirm that members are registered to attend the Summer School and/or Annual Meeting. If a meeting registration is not received by the LSBA within 10 days of notification of room reservation, the reservation will be removed from the LSBA block, as this space is reserved only for those members attending LSBA meetings.
- Credit cards honored by the resorts are listed on the Housing Request Form. Providing information for a credit card which is not accepted will delay processing of your reservation.
- Housing Request Forms must be received by the resort by Tuesday, April 30. However, reservations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, so early registration and submission of the Housing Request Form will assist members in receiving their first choice of accommodations.
- The resort will send an individual confirmation to each guest. This confirmation will contain information regarding check-in time, cancellation policy, etc.
- Although the LSBA staff cannot make reservations on behalf of members, the staff is available to answer questions on the accommodations.
- Specific questions on unit availability should be directed to the resort.