Web Site Advertising
LSBA.org, Louisiana's online legal resource, is the official Web site of the Louisiana State Bar Association. In addition to placing your advertising message in the Louisiana Bar Journal and "Bar Briefs," advertising may now be placed in banner advertising on LSBA.org as an effective way of maximizing exposure to your product or service for minimal cost.
- All ads must be Web-ready in GIF, PNG or JPG format under
- Ads may be animated. File sizes must not exceed 10K.
- Please submit URL of your Web site when submitting ad.
- Alternate Text Line may be included but must remain under 50 characters
- We DO NOT allow banner placement scripted from external servers. All ads must physically reside on the LSBA’s local web server.
950 x 230 pixels
All advertising must be prepaid.
Deadline: 15th of the month preceding month of Web publishing
Advertising Priority and Guidelines:
Priority for advertisement placement shall be given to individuals and corporations that currently advertise in other LSBA publications or with which the LSBA has preferred-vendor agreements in place.
The LSBA reserves the absolute right, in its unfettered discretion, to decline to accept advertisement from any individual, corporation, partnership, entity, group, or association, without the necessity of giving a reason for its declination.
For more information please contact:
Krystal Bellanger Rodriguez
601 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans, La. 70130
Phone: (504) 619-0131 (800)421-LSBA
FAX: (504) 566-0930