Rules Regarding Reservations
The following rules have been adopted for the 2017 LSBA Annual Meeting and LSBA/LJC Summer School. Please note that members must make reservations directly with Sandestin via online booking tool. Please read these rules carefully to avoid any confusion and/or disappointment.
- Visit www.sandestin.com/23B4F8.aspx to secure reservations via the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort online booking tool. No telephone reservations will be accepted by the host properties for space within the LSBA block. At the end of each week, the resorts will forward to the LSBA the list of all reservations. The LSBA will check reservations against meeting registrations to confirm that members are registered to attend the Summer School and/or Annual Meeting. If a meeting registration is not received by the LSBA within 10 days of notification of room reservation, the reservation will be removed from the LSBA block, as this space is reserved only for those members attending LSBA meetings.
- Credit cards honored by the resorts are on the Sandestin online booking tool. If there are questions regarding the useage of credit cards, please contact Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort directly.
- Reservations must be confirmed by the resort no later than Tuesday, May 2, 2017. Reservations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, so early registration will assist members in receiving their first choice of accommodations.
- The resort will email an individual confirmation to each guest. This confirmation will contain information regarding check-in time, cancellation policy, etc.
- Although the LSBA staff cannot make reservations on behalf of members, the staff is available to answer questions on the accommodations.
- Specific questions on unit availability should be directed to the Resort.