Search/View Louisiana Bar Journal Classified Advertisement
To respond to a box number classifieds, please address your envelope to:
c/o Louisiana State Bar Association
601 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Classifieds for February 2015
- Brief writing/legal research. Columbia Law School graduate; former U.S. 5th Circuit staff attorney; former U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana, law clerk; 16 years of legal experience; available for brief writing and legal research; references and résumé available on request. Douglas Lee Harville, firstname.lastname@example.org, (318)222-1700 (Shreveport).
- Briefs/Legal Research/Analysis of Unusual or Problem Cases
JD with honors, federal judicial clerk, graduate of top 10 law school, 20 years’ experience, federal and state litigation. Available for briefs, research, court appearances, analysis of unusual or problem cases. References on request. Catherine Leary, (504)436-9648, statewide services, registered office Jefferson Parish.
- Need to relieve work stress in your law firm? Legal assistant/paralegal Lou Ann Scott offers legal services to lessen your work overload through off-site employee assistance, on an as-needed basis, with little or no supervision. For more information and a business proposal, contact Lou Ann Scott, (954)663-7016 or email email@example.com.
- Texas attorney, LSU Law 1985. Admitted in Louisiana and Texas. I am available to attend hearings, conduct depositions, act as local counsel and accept referrals for general civil litigation in the Houston area. Contact Manfred Sternberg, Jr. at (713)622-4300.
- Appellate briefs, motions, legal research. Attorneys: the appellate process is your last chance to modify or defend your judgment. Lee Ann Archer, former Louisiana Supreme Court clerk and Tulane Law honors graduate, offers your best chance, with superior appellate briefs, outstanding legal research, pinpoint record review and 20-plus years of appellate experience. Confidential; statewide service; fast response. Call (337)474-4712 (Lake Charles); email firstname.lastname@example.org; visit www.leeaarcher.com.
- Executive office suites. Two blocks to Covington courthouse. Includes utilities, cleaning, conference room, library, kitchen, off-street parking, fax, copier and wireless Internet. From $400/month. Owner-broker: (985)867-0747 and (985)893-7480. Or email: email@example.com.
- Offices available at 829 Baronne St. in prestigious downtown building, tastefully renovated. Excellent referral system among 35 lawyers. Includes secretarial space, receptionist, telephones, voice mail, Internet, conference rooms, kitchen, office equipment and parking. Walking distance of CDC, USDC and many fine restaurants. Call Cliff Cardone or Kim Washington at (504)522-3333.
- Office space for lease, 631 Canal St., second floor overlooking historic Canal Street, 1,500 square feet, centralized location to courts. Contact Jack de la Vergne at (256)617-2519.
- Retiring attorney selling or leasing location of his established law practice in downtown Many, La. Turnkey ready, furnished. One-and-a-half blocks from courthouse. Minutes from Toledo Bend Lake and Cypress Bend Golf Resort. Perfect for attorneys wanting to relocate. Many options. Owner financing available. Serious inquiries only. (318)256-8858.
- Notice is hereby given that Charles R. Whitehead III intends on petitioning for reinstatement/readmission to the practice of law. Any person(s) concurring with or opposing this petition must file notice of same within 30 days with the Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board, Ste. 310, 2800 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, LA 70002.