Search/View Louisiana Bar Journal Classified Advertisement
To respond to a box number classifieds, please address your envelope to:
c/o Louisiana State Bar Association
601 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Classifieds for August 2015
- Texas attorney, LSU Law 1985. Admitted in Louisiana and Texas. I am available to attend hearings, conduct depositions, act as local counsel and accept referrals for general civil litigation in the Houston area. Contact Manfred Sternberg, Jr. at (713)622-4300; email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appellate briefs, motions, legal research. Attorneys: the appellate process is your last chance to modify or defend your judgment. Lee Ann Archer, former Louisiana Supreme Court clerk and Tulane Law honors graduate, offers your best chance, with superior appellate briefs, outstanding legal research, pinpoint record review and 20-plus years of appellate experience. Confidential; statewide service; fast response. Call (337)474-4712 (Lake Charles); email email@example.com; visit www.leeaarcher.com.
- Brief writing/legal research. Columbia Law School graduate; former U.S. 5th Circuit staff attorney; former U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana, law clerk; 16 years of legal experience; available for brief writing and legal research; references and résumé available on request. Douglas Lee Harville, firstname.lastname@example.org, (318)222-1700 (Shreveport).
- Appellate brief writing; research and analysis for complex/problem cases; brief writing, motion practice/court appearances. Alicia Reitzell, LSU Law graduate, 16-plus years’ experience. Quick turnaround. Reasonable rates. References available. Statewide service. Call (318)325-9900 (Monroe). Email email@example.com.
- Louisiana attorney. LSU Law 1988. I am available to attend hearings, conduct depositions, act as local counsel and assist as needed. Only in state courts. Contact Ted Chapman at (985)748-6753 (Amite); email firstname.lastname@example.org; www.tedchapmanaplc.com.
- Brief writer available for writ applications, appellate briefs and research/writing-intensive motions. Writer has history of appellate practice with many victories before state appellate courts and the Louisiana Supreme Court. Search “Alan D. Alario, II” on Westlaw to view some cases I have handled at the appellate level. Competitive, creative rates based on your particular attorney- client fee agreement. Writing samples and references available upon request. The Alario Law Firm, L.L.C., (504)832-9942 (Metairie), email@example.com.
- Texas counsel: Louisiana attorney licensed in Texas since 1992 available to handle Texas ancillary probate proceedings and serve as local litigation counsel. Assistance in transfer of oil and gas properties and valuations. Statewide coverage. Jack Wilhelm and Edward Wilhelm, 1703 West Ave., Austin, TX 78701, (512)236-8400, www.wilhelmlaw.net.
- Executive office suite on Severn Avenue in Metairie, 1/4 mile from Causeway Bridge and easy access to I-10, includes reception (including answering the telephone), conference rooms, copier/fax/scanner, Internet access, library, includes utilities, cleaning, kitchen and off-street parking. $650/month. Call Faye at (504)455-3100.
- Like new office furniture. Large selection. Desks, chairs, conference tables, file cabinets, etc. Canal Furniture Liquidators, 3534 Toulouse St. (at the end of Bayou St. John), New Orleans. (504)482-6851.
- Notice is hereby given that William F. Henderson intends on petitioning for reinstatement/readmission to the practice of law. Any person(s) concurring with or opposing this petition must file notice of same within 30 days with the Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board, Ste. 310, 2800 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, LA 70002.
- Notice is hereby given that Barry Ranshi is filing a petition and application for readmission to the practice of law. Individuals may file notices of concurrence or objection with the Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board, Ste. 310, 2800 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, LA 70002, within 30 days.
- Notice is hereby given that Elvin A. Sterling, Jr. is filing a petition and application for reinstatement to the practice of law. Individuals may file notices of concurrence or objection with the Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board, Ste. 310, 2800 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, LA 70002, within 30 days.