Search/View Louisiana Bar Journal Classified Advertisement
To respond to a box number classifieds, please address your envelope to:
c/o Louisiana State Bar Association
601 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Classifieds for December 2014
- Texas attorney, LSU Law 1985. Admitted in Louisiana and Texas. I am available to attend hearings, conduct depositions, act as local counsel and accept referrals for general civil litigation in the Houston area. Contact Manfred Sternberg, Jr. at (713)622-4300.
- Brief writing/legal research. Columbia Law School graduate; former U.S. 5th Circuit staff attorney; former U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana, law clerk; 16 years of legal experience; available for brief writing and legal research; references and résumé available on request. Douglas Lee Harville, firstname.lastname@example.org, (318)222-1700 (Shreveport).
- Appellate briefs, motions, legal research. Attorneys: the appellate process is your last chance to modify or defend your judgment. Lee Ann Archer, former Louisiana Supreme Court clerk and Tulane Law honors graduate, offers your best chance, with superior appellate briefs, outstanding legal research, pinpoint record review and 20-plus years of appellate experience. Confidential; statewide service; fast response. Call (337)474-4712 (Lake Charles); email email@example.com; visit www.leeaarcher.com.
- Briefs/Legal Research/Analysis of Unusual or Problem Cases
JD with honors, federal judicial clerk, graduate of top 10 law school, 20 years’ experience, federal and state litigation. Available for briefs, research, court appearances, analysis of unusual or problem cases. References on request. Catherine Leary, (504)436-9648, statewide services, registered office Jefferson Parish.
- Beautiful offices available at 724 E. Boston St. in downtown Covington. $500 per month, which includes telephones, conference room, kitchen, etc. Great location with parking! If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (985)292-2300.
- Professional offices available, Covington/Mandeville on Hwy. 190, which can include four offices and kitchen around central atrium, with approximately 1,300 square feet. $1,000 per month triple net. Call (985)292-2300 or email email@example.com.
- Mandeville commercial space. 1,085-square-foot, first-floor suite, 1070A W. Causeway Approach in West Point Office Park, available for immediate occupancy. Four offices, conference room, reception area, kitchen, restroom, beautiful stained concrete floors throughout, free parking, water and security monitoring included. Move-in ready, gross lease, deposit required. (985)629-0777; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Law office suite available, Metairie. Convenient to downtown, Interstate 10 and Causeway. Reception area, secretarial area(s), two or three attorney offices and conference room. Total monthly rent $800, plus utilities. Contact Bob Caluda, 3232 Edenborn Ave., Metairie, LA 70002, (504)586-0361.
- Metairie law office space. Perfect for solo practitioner. Some referral work available. Private office 18-feet-by-16-feet, with restroom. Secretarial space, conference room, kitchen, parking, Internet and Jeffnet, network, copier, fax, printer scanner available. Furniture available. $750/month. Contact Michelle Redmann at (504)834-6430 or email email@example.com.
- Offices available at 829 Baronne St. in prestigious downtown building, tastefully renovated. Excellent referral system among 35 lawyers. Includes secretarial space, receptionist, telephones, voice mail, Internet, conference rooms, kitchen, office equipment and parking. Walking distance of CDC, USDC and many fine restaurants. Call Cliff Cardone or Kim Washington at (504)522-3333.
- Secure office available for lease in downtown New Orleans. 1,000-12,000 square feet of space available in the most secure building in the CBD. Ideal for a law firm. Former branch of Federal Reserve Bank, rich with architecture and history. Full service lease. Valet parking available 24/7. Located on streetcar line and close to courthouses. Additional security amenities included. Contact Scott Graf, (504)233-2108, or Bob Sykes, (504)522-7233.
- Notice is hereby given that David H. Bernstein has filed a petition and application for readmission to the bar of the State of Louisiana. Individuals may file notices of concurrence or objection with the Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board, Ste. 301, 2800 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, LA 70002, within 30 days.