Search/View Louisiana Bar Journal Classified Advertisement
To respond to a box number classifieds, please address your envelope to:
c/o Louisiana State Bar Association
601 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Classifieds for August 2014
- Texas attorney, LSU Law 1985. Admitted in Louisiana and Texas. I am available to attend hearings, conduct depositions, act as local counsel and accept referrals for general civil litigation in the Houston area. Contact Manfred Sternberg, Jr. at (713)622-4300.
- Brief writing/legal research. Columbia Law School graduate; former U.S. 5th Circuit staff attorney; former U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana, law clerk; 16 years of legal experience; available for brief writing and legal research; references and résumé available on request. Douglas Lee Harville, firstname.lastname@example.org (318)222-1700 (Shreveport).
- Appellate briefs, motions, legal research. Attorneys: the appellate process is your last chance to modify or defend your judgment. Lee Ann Archer, former Louisiana Supreme Court clerk and Tulane Law honors graduate, offers your best chance, with superior appellate briefs, outstanding legal research, pinpoint record review and 20-plus years of appellate experience. Confidential; statewide service; fast response. Call (337)474-4712 (Lake Charles); email email@example.com ; visit www.leeaarcher.com.
- Briefs/Legal Research/Analysis of Unusual or Problem Cases
JD with honors, federal judicial clerk, graduate of top 10 law school, 20 years’ experience, federal and state litigation. Available for briefs, research, court appearances, analysis of unusual or problem cases. References on request. Catherine Leary, (504)436-9648, statewide services, registered office Jefferson Parish.
- Insurance/Financial Consulting. CMC Advisors, a leading firm in life, health, disability, property and casualty insurance for more than 40 years, has extensive knowledge in bad faith cases and insurance laws and regulations. Expert in forensic reconstruction of insurance transactions. Contact Wayne Citron, New Orleans, 1-800-Citron1 or visit the website: www.citronagency.com.
- Executive office suites. Two blocks to Covington courthouse. Includes utilities, cleaning, conference room, library, kitchen, off-street parking, fax, copier and wireless Internet. From $400/month. Owner-broker: (985)867-0747 and (985)893-7480. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Office space available for lease in Mandeville. Great location at 5150 Hwy. 22. Approximately two miles to/from North Causeway Blvd. 1,000-3,400 square feet spaces available. Ample parking. If interested, email email@example.com or call (504)616-5895.
- Metairie law office space available. Perfect for the solo practitioner. Private office 18-feet-by-16-feet, with restroom. Secretarial space, conference room, kitchen, parking, Internet and Jeffnet, network, copier, fax, printer scanner available. Furniture available. $850/month. One-year lease. Contact Michelle Redmann, (504)834-6430, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offices available at 829 Baronne St. in prestigious downtown building, tastefully renovated. Excellent referral system among 35 lawyers. Includes secretarial space, receptionist, telephones, voice mail, Internet, conference rooms, kitchen, office equipment and parking. Walking distance of CDC, USDC and many fine restaurants. Call Cliff Cardone or Kim Washington at (504)522-3333.
- Offices and/or cubicle space available at 601 Poydras St. High-end amenities with great views. Includes secretarial space, Internet, two shared conference rooms, kitchen and parking. Excellent location, beautiful space. Call Jude at (504)669-6827. Can view space at: www.togoffices.com.
- Notice is hereby given that Thomas R. Pittenger has filed a petition and application for readmission to the Louisiana State Bar Association. Any person(s) concurring with or opposing the petition and application for readmission may file notice of the concurrence or opposition with the Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board, Ste. 310, 2800 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, LA 70002, within 30 days.
- Seeking entry-level associate position at New Orleans firm. JD, University of Chicago. BA, Tulane University. One year of experience. Licensed in Louisiana and Florida. Contact email@example.com.