Search/View Louisiana Bar Journal Classified Advertisement
To respond to a box number classifieds, please address your envelope to:
c/o Louisiana State Bar Association
601 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Classifieds for June 2014
- Texas attorney, LSU Law 1985. Admitted in Louisiana and Texas. I am available to attend hearings, conduct depositions, act as local counsel and accept referrals for general civil litigation in the Houston area. Contact Manfred Sternberg, Jr. at (713)622-4300.
- Brief writing/legal research. Columbia Law School graduate; former U.S. 5th Circuit staff attorney; former U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana, law clerk; more than nine years of legal experience; available for brief writing and legal research; references and résumé available on request. Douglas Lee Harville, email@example.com, (318)222-1700 (Shreveport).
- Appellate briefs, motions, legal research. Attorneys: the appellate process is your last chance to modify or defend your judgment. Lee Ann Archer, former Louisiana Supreme Court clerk and Tulane Law honors graduate, offers your best chance, with superior appellate briefs, outstanding legal research, pinpoint record review and 20-plus years of appellate experience. Confidential; statewide service; fast response. Call (337)474-4712 (Lake Charles); email firstname.lastname@example.org; visit www.leeaarcher.com.
- Briefs/Legal Research/Analysis of Unusual or Problem Cases
JD with honors, federal judicial clerk, graduate of top 10 law school, 20 years’ experience, federal and state litigation. Available for briefs, research, court appearances, analysis of unusual or problem cases. References on request. Catherine Leary, (504)436-9648, statewide services, registered office Jefferson Parish.
- Insurance/Financial Consulting. CMC Advisors, a leading firm in life, health, disability, property and casualty insurance for more than 40 years, has extensive knowledge in bad faith cases and insurance laws and regulations. Expert in forensic reconstruction of insurance transactions. Contact Wayne Citron, New Orleans, 1-800-Citron1 or visit the website: www.citronagency.com.
- Work with experienced lawyers. Office available at 614 Second St. in Gretna, within walking distance of all Gretna courts. Includes secretarial space, telephones, voice mail, conference room, kitchen, office supplies, fax copier, Internet and Jeff-Net. $750 monthly and does not require a signed lease. Contact Dominick Savona, Jr. at (504)366-3551, ext. 14.
- Office space available for lease in Mandeville. Great location at 5150 Hwy. 22. Approximately two miles to/from North Causeway Blvd. 1,000-3,400 square feet spaces available. Ample parking. If interested, email email@example.com or call (504)616-5895.
- Offices available at 829 Baronne St. in prestigious downtown building, tastefully renovated. Excellent referral system among 35 lawyers. Includes secretarial space, receptionist, telephones, voice mail, Internet, conference rooms, kitchen, office equipment and parking. Walking distance of CDC, USDC and many fine restaurants. Call Cliff Cardone or Kim Washington at (504)522-3333.
- Office condo for sale or lease in Kenner. 713-square-foot office space available in professional office building at 909 W. Esplanade, Kenner. Receptionist area with glass window and door to large open office, with restroom. $1,000 per month lease or $127,000 for sale. Contact Laura Jean Todaro at (504)467-4449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.