Search/View Louisiana Bar Journal Classified Advertisement
To respond to a box number classifieds, please address your envelope to:
c/o Louisiana State Bar Association
601 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Classifieds for October 2014
- Texas attorney, LSU Law 1985. Admitted in Louisiana and Texas. I am available to attend hearings, conduct depositions, act as local counsel and accept referrals for general civil litigation in the Houston area. Contact Manfred Sternberg, Jr. at (713)622-4300.
- Brief writing/legal research. Columbia Law School graduate; former U.S. 5th Circuit staff attorney; former U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana, law clerk; 16 years of legal experience; available for brief writing and legal research; references and résumé available on request. Douglas Lee Harville, firstname.lastname@example.org, (318)222-1700 (Shreveport).
- Appellate briefs, motions, legal research. Attorneys: the appellate process is your last chance to modify or defend your judgment. Lee Ann Archer, former Louisiana Supreme Court clerk and Tulane Law honors graduate, offers your best chance, with superior appellate briefs, outstanding legal research, pinpoint record review and 20-plus years of appellate experience. Confidential; statewide service; fast response. Call (337)474-4712 (Lake Charles); email email@example.com; visit www.leeaarcher.com.
- Briefs/Legal Research/Analysis of Unusual or Problem Cases
JD with honors, federal judicial clerk, graduate of top 10 law school, 20 years’ experience, federal and state litigation. Available for briefs, research, court appearances, analysis of unusual or problem cases. References on request. Catherine Leary, (504)436-9648, statewide services, registered office Jefferson Parish.
- IT/Network/Computer Support. Dynamic Network Solutions, with 20 years of experience specializing in quality support for small and midsized businesses, can help your firm. Let us handle your technology support needs without being overcharged. Security, backups, virus protection. New Orleans, North/South Shores. Contact Dan at (504)264-3264, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Insurance/Financial Consulting. CMC Advisors, a leading firm in life, health, disability, property and casualty insurance for more than 40 years, has extensive knowledge in bad faith cases and insurance laws and regulations. Expert in forensic reconstruction of insurance transactions. Contact Wayne Citron, New Orleans, 1-800-Citron1 or visit the website: www.citronagency.com.
- Office space available for lease in Mandeville. Great location at 5150 Hwy. 22. Approximately two miles to/from North Causeway Blvd. 1,000-3,400 square feet spaces available. Ample parking. If interested, email email@example.com or call (504)616-5895.
- Great offices next to federal court and CDC. Offices boast beautiful views of the city and Lafayette Square, with floor-to-ceiling windows. All amenities included: telephone, fax, copiers, Internet access, kitchen, etc. Starting at $899. For more information, call (504)299-3415.
- Offices available at 829 Baronne St. in prestigious downtown building, tastefully renovated. Excellent referral system among 35 lawyers. Includes secretarial space, receptionist, telephones, voice mail, Internet, conference rooms, kitchen, office equipment and parking. Walking distance of CDC, USDC and many fine restaurants. Call Cliff Cardone or Kim Washington at (504)522-3333.
- Many, La. Retiring attorney selling or leasing location of his established law practice in downtown Many, La. Turnkey-ready, furnished. One-and-a-half blocks from courthouse. Minutes from Toledo Bend Lake and Cypress Bend Golf Resort. Perfect for attorneys wanting to relocate. Many options. Owner financing available. Serious inquiries only. (318)256-8858.
- Notice is hereby given that E. Eric Guirard is filing a petition and application for readmission to the practice of law. Individuals may file notices of concurrence or objection with the Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board, Ste. 310, 2800 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, LA 70002, within 30 days.
- Notice is hereby given that Michael K. LeBlanc intends to make application for reinstatement/readmission to the practice of law. Any person(s) concurring with or opposing this petition must file such within 30 days with the Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board, Ste. 310, 2800 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, LA 70002.