Search/View Louisiana Bar Journal Classified Advertisement
To respond to a box number classifieds, please address your envelope to:
c/o Louisiana State Bar Association
601 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Classifieds for April 2015
- Texas attorney, LSU Law 1985. Admitted in Louisiana and Texas. I am available to attend hearings, conduct depositions, act as local counsel and accept referrals for general civil litigation in the Houston area. Contact Manfred Sternberg, Jr. at (713)622-4300; email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Briefs/Legal Research/Analysis of Unusual or Problem Cases
JD with honors, federal judicial clerk, graduate of top 10 law school, 20 years’ experience, federal and state litigation. Available for briefs, research, court appearances, analysis of unusual or problem cases. References on request. Catherine Leary, (504)436-9648, statewide services, registered office Jefferson Parish.
- Appellate briefs, motions, legal research. Attorneys: the appellate process is your last chance to modify or defend your judgment. Lee Ann Archer, former Louisiana Supreme Court clerk and Tulane Law honors graduate, offers your best chance, with superior appellate briefs, outstanding legal research, pinpoint record review and 20-plus years of appellate experience. Confidential; statewide service; fast response. Call (337)474-4712 (Lake Charles); email email@example.com; visit www.leeaarcher.com.
- Brief writing/legal research. Columbia Law School graduate; former U.S. 5th Circuit staff attorney; former U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana, law clerk; 16 years of legal experience; available for brief writing and legal research; references and résumé available on request. Douglas Lee Harville, firstname.lastname@example.org, (318)222-1700 (Shreveport).
- Executive office suites. Two blocks to Covington courthouse. Includes utilities, cleaning, conference room, library, kitchen, off-street parking, fax, copier and wireless Internet. From $400/month. Owner-broker: (985)867-0747 Or, email email@example.com.
- Like new office furniture. Large selection. Desks, chairs, conference tables, file cabinets, etc. Canal Furniture Liquidators, 3534 Toulouse St. (at the end of Bayou St. John), New Orleans. (504)482-6851.
- Notice is hereby given that Gregory Paul Hardy intends on petitioning for reinstatement/readmission to the practice of law. Any person(s) concurring with or opposing this petition must file notice of same within 30 days with the Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board, Ste. 310, 2800 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, LA 70002.