Search/View Louisiana Bar Journal Classified Advertisement
To respond to a box number classifieds, please address your envelope to:
c/o Louisiana State Bar Association
601 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Classifieds for February 2016
- Texas attorney, LSU Law 1985. Admitted in Louisiana and Texas. I am available to attend hearings, conduct depositions, act as local counsel and accept referrals for general civil litigation in the Houston area. Contact Manfred Sternberg, Jr. at (713)622-4300; email email@example.com.
- Brief writing/legal research. Columbia Law School graduate; former U.S. 5th Circuit staff attorney; former U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana, law clerk; 16 years of legal experience; available for brief writing and legal research; references and résumé available on request. Douglas Lee Harville, firstname.lastname@example.org, (318)222-1700 (Shreveport).
- Texas counsel: Louisiana attorney licensed in Texas since 1992 available to handle Texas ancillary probate proceedings and serve as local litigation counsel. Assistance in transfer of oil and gas properties and valuations. Statewide coverage. Jack Wilhelm and Edward Wilhelm, 1703 West Ave., Austin, TX 78701, (512)236-8400, www.wilhelmlaw.net.
- Pipeline expert. Licensed attorney (USPTO, TX, LA) and professional engineer (LA). Experienced and court-qualified in pipeline safety, integrity, security, design, construction and maintenance. Crude oil, chemicals, natural and industrial gases, and refined products. Accident investigation, litigation support, condemnation, code compliance, damages and reports. Tommy Overton, email email@example.com, (713)861-8300 (Houston, TX).
- Prime Metairie law office space. Share space arrangement. Two offices and secretarial area. Offices are 144 square feet each. Secretarial area is 156 square feet. Crown molding. Hardwood floors. Includes use of two conference rooms, kitchen and reception area. Utilities, parking and janitorial included. Contact Albert at (504)837-1304.
- Office space in Clearview Parkway law office including copy machine, wireless Internet, phone line, fax, reception area and conference room. Call (504)289-3023.
- Offices available at 829 Baronne St. in prestigious downtown building, tastefully renovated. Excellent referral system among 35 lawyers. Includes secretarial space, receptionist, telephones, voice mail, Internet, conference rooms, kitchen, office equipment and parking. Walking distance of CDC, USDC and many fine restaurants. Call Cliff Cardone or Kim Washington at (504)522-3333.
- Like new office furniture. Large selection. Desks, chairs, conference tables, file cabinets, etc. Canal Furniture Liquidators, 3534 Toulouse St. (at the end of Bayou St. John), New Orleans. (504)482-6851.