Solo and Small Firms Section
The purpose of the Solo and Small Firms Section is to
Together solo practitioners and members of small firms make up the largest " law firm" in Louisiana. Join the section for camaraderie and resources that only the solo section can provide.
- provide a forum for the study and discussion of the problems and concerns involved in the practice of law by solo practitioners and members of small firms
- contribute to the continuing education of the attorneys so engaged in such practices
- disseminate information regarding potential legislation and/or litigation that might affect such attorneys
- encourage study, publication of legal writings and make recommendations regarding areas of interest to such attorneys
- establish liaison with the Louisiana State Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the legal academic community, and the general community to achieve these purposes
- promote and encourage dialogue and meetings between members of this Section and other members of the bar
- take such actions in respect thereto as may be desirable, consistent with the Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws of this Association, to the end that excellence in legal services be encouraged and maintained
To join the section, contact Christine Richard (504.619.0105; email@example.com
). Section dues are $20 per year.
Latest Solo & Small Firms News and Announcements
No Articles Found